control the Game of Trees
gotctl controls the
The options for
gotctl are as follows:
- Display usage information and exit immediately.
- Set the path to the unix socket which gotd(8) is listening on. If not specified, the default path /var/run/gotd.sock will be used.
- Display program version and exit immediately.
The commands for
gotctl are as
- Display information about a running gotd(8) instance. This operation requires root privileges.
- Stop a running gotd(8) instance. This operation requires root privileges.
Stefan Sperling <email@example.com>